I am very happy it’s Friday. I’m even happier I have off three days in a row.
Right now Beau is playing “let’s page the cordless phone.” I’m not so happy about that; it’s giving me a headache. I don’t understand how it’s not giving him a headache.
Coffee cake and milk for dinner tastes good. Some days just call for it.
I love watching Beau and Sami go on lizard hunting adventures. But, I hate lizards. Reptiles gives me the creeps and the chills. Can you see the lizard? Look hard. They didn’t get it. Thank goodness.
Shane and I are going out tomorrow night for our anniversary and Beau’s fan club is watching him. You don’t know how excited I am to go out to dinner and not look at the kiddie menu. Very.
I plan on finishing my book this weekend. And then starting a new one. No rest for the bookworm.
Regrets are just lessons learned, maybe a little too late. 95% of the time I don’t have regrets. Honest. But the other 5% of the time that’s all I have.
Norah Jones’ album “Come Away With Me” may be my favorite album of all time. Notice that I use the term “may be” – my true Libra nature there. I don’t have hard-core-set-in-stone decision-making skills in me.
Still no eye doctor appointment. I may just wear glasses forever.
We had a big thunderstorm last night. The skies opened up on us and the lightning looked as if it were in slow motion. Intense. We’re supposed to get more rain this weekend. That makes me happy. Maybe the end of summer is in sight.
I’m feeling positively punchy. I could go to sleep right now, but I won’t.
I want $1 million. Just being honest here. Okay. I’d take $100,000. That would be lovely.
It’s so exciting to do the thing you’ve alway dreamed about doing. Even if you aren’t sure how to do it.
Question: How do you look at your world? What do you see?
I hope you have a lovely holiday weekend. I know I will.